Lorraine Braben Consulting Ltd gather and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection Regulation and laws. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and our obligations, and explains how, why and when we process your personal data.
Lorraine Braben Consulting Ltd processes your personal information to meet our legal and contractual obligations, and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this notice.
The personal data that we collect is:
- Contact Email
- Contact Telephone Number
We collect information in the below ways:
- Online enquiry forms on our website,
- Emailed enquiries and correspondence,
- Information provided by clients when working with their staff or contractors
- Tender Submission Requests.
How We Use Your Personal Data
Lorraine Braben Consulting Ltd takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent; unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purpose(s) specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw this consent at any time.
The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below:
- We collect and store your personal data when responding to your enquiry via our website, through social media, the telephone or in person
- We collect and store your personal data as part of fulfilling a contract with your employer or yourself
- We collect and store your personal data a part of fulfilling a contract with you as a contractor working with us
- We collect and store your personal data as part of our legal obligation for business accounting and tax purposes
- We may occasionally send you marketing information where we have assessed that it is beneficial to you as a client and in our interests. Such information will be non-intrusive and is processed on the grounds of legitimate interests
You have the right to access any personal information that Lorraine Braben Consulting Ltd processes about you and to request information about: –
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing (where applicable) in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct marketing from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information and the right to be informed about any automated decision-making we may use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. Lorraine Braben Consulting Ltd may use third-parties to provide the services as explained below, and business functions; however, all processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
Lorraine Braben Consulting Ltd uses the following third parties:
- Pelham Chartered Accountants: We use Pelham Chartered Accountants to provide accounting and business services to Lorraine Braben Consulting Ltd. For more information, please read their privacy notice here: http://www.pelhambusiness.com/privacy-notice.html
Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to Lorraine Braben Consulting Ltd. However, as this information is required for us to provide you with our services or respond to your enquiries, we will not be able to offer some or all our services without it.
How Long We Keep Your Data
Lorraine Braben Consulting Ltd only ever retains personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. As an example, we are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years plus the current year, after which time it will be destroyed.
Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent.
Questions and Contact Information
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or by mail to the address below:
Re: Privacy Compliance Officer
80 Welholme Avenue, Grimsby, DN32 0BP
Registered office: 80 Welholme Avenue, Grimsby, DN32 0BP
registered in England and Wales under company number 10371034.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.